PAYMENT & FINANCING OPTIONS

We believe that saving water should be easy to do and affordable, so we’ve come up with the following options:

SWIPE

CASH OR CREDIT: if you don’t want to finance your project we are happy to take cash or credit. All of our field representatives are equipped with iPads and can process your payment with a quick swipe. For all projects paid in cash we take 10% upon contract signing and the remaining 90% on project completion.

PACE

PACE FINANCING: Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) is an innovative way to finance energy efficiency and water conservation projects. Receive 100% financing, zero down, and receive a tax deduction. PACE financing is repaid as an assessment in conjunction with your property tax. Terms range from 5 to 20 years.

INSTALLMENT

With a fixed rate, simple interest installment loan, and no fees or prepayment penalties, Light Stream is an easy and affordable way to finance your home improvement projects. If you’re interested in learning more about this method of financing, find out more.